مِحبَس لتصريف الأبخرة
A steam trap is a device for discharging condensed water and non-condensable gases, consuming or lose little fresh steam. 317 Valve offers thermodynamic (disc) traps, SS316 steam traps, inverted bucket steam traps, and air traps.
Advantages of Steam Traps:
- Keeping the steam in the driest state, giving the steam surface an optimum heat transfer rate.
- Forming a water film on the inner surface of the condensate recovery line to prevent vapor leakage and reduce heat dissipation in the line.
- Preventing condensate circulation in the steam line, thereby maintaining the maximum available area of the steam line and minimal vapor pressure loss.
- Preventing the water hammer from flowing out of the downstream pipeline due to condensation and protects the piping and other steam components.
- Reducing energy costs, carbon emissions, and carbon footprint.
- 317 Valve: Cast Iron Thermodynamic Steam Trap (Screwed End & Flange End)
- Uniwu: SS316 Steam Trap (Screwed End)
- Nicoson: Inverted Bucket Steam Trap & Air Trap
Professional steam trap manufacturer ■ Made in Taiwan.